A league, shows your rank in Fun Run 2. There are 6 different leagues. If you finish the week in 41th - 50th place, you will be demoted (except Wood, Bronze and Elite League). The players are sorted by their ratings in the weekly list.There are different ranks in every league. You get prizes by these ranks;
|II||2nd - 4th places|
|III||5th - 10th places|
|IV||11th - 20th places|
|V||21st - 50th places|
- Wood League: When you create a new account, you start the game as a Wood League player. After you play a game in Wood League and win, you will be promoted to Bronze League.
- Bronze League: If you gain 200 rating in a week, you will be promoted to Silver League from Bronze League. Bronze League players are usually starters.
- Silver League: This is the league which has the most players. Some of its players are starters, some of them are retired pros, some of them are moderate players. If you gain 4000 rating in a week, you will be promoted to Gold League.
- Gold League: Gold league players are usually experienced players. If you gain 10000 rating in a week, you will be promoted to Diamond League.
- Diamond League: This league has usually talented and experienced players. You should be an active player to stay above the demotion line in Diamond League.
- Elite League This league has top players of Diamond League in a week and everyone can see the weekly Elite League list.
You get league prizes when you finish the league. You get the prizes by your league and rank in weekly list.